☆ Star Of Bombay // Orly

Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly
Hello les filles,
Voici aujourd'hui le swatch de mon vernis bleu nuit préféré "Star Of Bombay" de la marque Orly. Il vient de la collection Orly Collection Gems.

Hello girls,
Today, here is the swatch of my favorite night blue lacquer "Star Of Bombay" from the brand Orly. It comes from the Orly Collection Gems collection.


Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly

J'adore ce bleu, je trouve qu'il a un fini vraiment classe et laqué. Il est limite opaque en une couche, mais ici, j'en porte deux couches avec une couche de top coat.

I love this blue, I think it has a really classy and lacquered finish. It is almost opaque in one layer, but here I wear two layers with a layer of top coat.


Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly

Il s'applique super facilement. Il a un joli shimmer bleu qui le rend lumineux bien qu'il soit très foncé. J'adore le porter seul ou en nail art.

The application really smooth. It has a nice blue shimmer that makes it bright even though it is a very dark blue. I love to wear it by itself or for a nail art.


Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly

Tu peux le trouver chez Atouts Charme pour un montant de 7,50€ en cliquant ici. C'est une de mes boutiques partenaire, tu peux donc bénéficier de -10% de réduction avec le code DIAMANT.

You can find it at Atouts Charme at €7.50 by clicking right here. It is one of my partner shops, so you can benefit -10% discount with the code DIAMANT.


Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly

Swatch of the nail polish "Star Of Bombay" from Orly

10 commentaires:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was good. I do not know who you are
    but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;
    ) Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey there! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your great info
    you have got here on this post. I'll be coming back to
    your site for more soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've bookmarked it for later!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. These are truly enormous ideas in on the topic of
    blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks very nice blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    RépondreSupprimer

J'adore lire vos commentaires ! ♥♥♥

Tu aimeras peut-être :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...