✘ Never Give Up On A Miracle by Chaos & Crocodiles

Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles
Coucou les filles,
J'espère que vous avez passé un joyeux Noël, que vous avez été gâtées toussa toussa ! Pour ma part, je pense que j'ai pris 3 kilos pendant le week-end et il va falloir remédier à ça, mais ce sera pour après le nouvel an of course !

Hi girls,
I hope you had a merry Christmas, that you were spoiled big time! For my part, I think I took at least 5 pounds during the weekend and that it will be necessary for me to do something about it, but it will be after new year's eve of course!


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Enfin bref, aujourd'hui, voici le swatch du sublime "Never Give Up On A Miracle" de la marque indie Chaos & Crocodiles, une de mes marques favorites.

Anyway, today, here is the swatch of the gorgeous "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from the indie brand Chaos & Crocodiles, one of my favorite brands.


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

C'est un vernis que je voulais te montrer avant Noël car je trouve que c'est LE vernis idéal pour le réveillon et le jour de Noël, mais avec les fêtes j'ai manqué de temps, alors voilà une bonne occasion de prolonger un peu la magie de Noël.

It is a nail polish that I wanted to show you before Christmas because I think it is the perfect nail lacquer for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but with the holidays I ran out of time, so here is a good opportunity to extend a little bit Christmas magic.


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Avant tout, il faut que je te dise que je ne possède malheureusement pas cette merveille. Je remercie donc ma copine Carolina qui m'a donné l'occasion de le porter il y à peu. Tu peux la suivre sur son compte Instagram par ici.

Above all, I must tell you that I unfortunately do not own this wonder. I thank my friend Carolina which gave me the opportunity to wear a few days ago. You can follow her on her Instagram account over here.

Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Malheureusement, je suis passée totalement à côté lors de la vente en début d'année et il s'agit d'une édition limitée, il ne ressortira donc JAMAIS, ô rage, ô désespoir... On peut le trouver d'occasion mais un peu trop cher à mon goût.

Unfortunately, I totally missed out on the sale at the beginning of the year and this is a limited edition, so it will NEVER come out again, oh rage, oh despair... You can find it second handed but a little too expensive for my taste.


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Ce vernis fait partie d'une collection de 4 vernis en collaboration avec une autre marque indie : Emily de Molly. Il y avait deux vernis de chaque marque mis en vente pendant seulement 24h. J'ai raté les deux xD.

This nail varnish is a part of a collection of an 4 nail polishes in collaboration with another indie brand: Emily de Molly. There were two nail lacquers from each brand put on sale for only 24 hours. I missed both xD.


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Cette collection est inspirée de X-Files et s'appelle "I Want To Believe" (je veux croire). Je veux donc croire qu'un jour j'aurai ce vernis qui s'appelle d'ailleurs "Never Give Up On A Miracle" (Ne jamais renoncer à un miracle).

This collection is inspired by X-Files and is called "I Want To Believe". So, I want to believe that one day I will have this nail polish which is by the way called "Never Give Up On A Miracle".


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

"Never Give Up On A Miracle" est opaque en deux couches, est un peu épais à poser, mais franchement il est tellement beau qu'on s'en fout. C'est un rouge // framboise // pourpre super méga holographique.

"Never Give Up On A Miracle" is opaque in two layers, is a bit thick to apply, but honestly it is so beautifu, we do not care. It is a red // raspberry // purple super mega holographic.


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Dans le genre waouh il me fait un peu penser à une tuerie de ma vernithèque : "Berry Good Looking" de Cupcake Polish dont je t'invite à revoir le swatch ici. Et toi, t'en penses quoi de cette beauté ? Prie avec moi pour qu'un miracle de Noël s'accomplisse et que je puisse trouver ce précieux !!

In the wow style it makes me think a little about a must-have from my stash: "Berry Good Looking" from Cupcake Polish which I invite you to check its swatch here. And you, what do you think of this beauty? Pray with me that a Christmas miracle is accomplished and that I can find this precious !!


Swatch of the nail polish "Never Give Up On A Miracle" from Chaos & Crocodiles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'adore lire vos commentaires ! ♥♥♥

Tu aimeras peut-être :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...